Monday, December 5, 2011

Composting

I teach composting as the key way that ordinary farmers can have the best fertilizer without spending any cash (which they may have in short supply).

The process of composting takes dead and decaying things and turns them into food for the future growth of the plants in our garden.

This is the same spiritually. I was thrilled to see a simply profound post on blog I normally follow. I have been going through one of those times when past failures and sins had been bothering me -- if for no other reason than I wish I hadn't got caught in them. But of course that is just regret and it won't get me far... God has a better plan; he wants to take our sins and troubles and turn them into stepping stones for a more pure, righteous and joyful life in Him.

Please enjoy this lesson on composting. http://goo.gl/SVV4d

Posted via email from The Sperling's blog

No comments: